Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just a simple girl,, love to read novels.. friendly~~ want to be a dentist in future!!

Friday, April 8, 2011

friend,,^_^


this is siti nor mashita bt mahadi,,she is my friend,,my dormmate since last year,,sleep just beside my bed,,my girlfriend,,hahha,,we are in relationship..lol,,n there was somebody asked her,,is she is a lesbian..oh gosh,,come on la..we are just joking n we are not in "that" relationship..we are just close,,doing things together,,gossiping,,sharing our problems,,n many more,,,MARO..i called her maro,,huhu,,umm,,when i sick,,she took care of me,,thank you maro! i really appreciate that,,^_^..so many things about her,,she is the last child in her family,,same with me,she is feminine,,hohoho,,live in petaling jaya n i live at kuala kangsar,,huhu,,,huhuh,,,i hope our FRIENDSHIP will last forever n never die,,maro,,i want let u to know,,that i really thank to ALLAH 4 give me a friend like u,,i'm sorry if i had done anything wrong to you,,n i really appreciate of all what have u done to me,,thank you,,n syira love u friend,,maro!

No comments:

Post a Comment