Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just a simple girl,, love to read novels.. friendly~~ want to be a dentist in future!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

sis,,^_^


this is my senior,,she is my dormmate,,her name is nur syafina bt mohamed johari,,i like to befriend wif her,,,we always do many things together...prep together...studying at the prep foyer..umm,,sweet memories,,,kak fina,,thanks for taught me many things,,+MATH..CHEMISTRY..MATH,,,n many more..kak fina,,thanks for be a good senior..n dun sad wif ur result,,there will be something better n happier for u in future.insyaallah,,pray for my success ya!..syira loves u.. kak fina!,,dun 4get me,,huhuh,,

1 comment:

  1. thanz syira syg....luv dis post alot.....thanx 4 ur support slame k.fina kt igop dlu.....syira bljr rjin2 aw......bole cntohi ap yg bgos pd k.fina but dun ever tke da bad, kay?! studi leklok.....keep ur hard work.....lastly.....live ur life to the fullest.....

    ReplyDelete