Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
just a simple girl,, love to read novels.. friendly~~ want to be a dentist in future!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

never regret something that once made u smile..^_^

ummm,,salut,,ok,,my family always make me happy,,that's why i luv them damn so much,,,but,,don't forget ALLAH,,umm,,4 maari 2010...OUR SWEET MEMORIES WILL ALWAYS LINGER IN MY MIND,,,we have many memories togethet n i'll never 4get it,,the boys,,tried their hard to change me,,change me from boyish to girlish,,lol!!the girls,,,omg,,i really miss u all..we always be together in any matter,,i'm really appreciate that,,NILAM 1,,really miss u all..this year,,although we are separated,,but u all always be in my heart,,,i really luv u all to the power of infinity!!!!! smile always~~~^_^

2 comments: